Form STK-4 i.e. Affidavit for company closure is required to be provided by every director of the company at the time of closure of the company under the Fast Track Exit Scheme. This affidavit is required to printed on stamp paper.
Further in addition to the Form STK-4 i.e. Affidavit for company closure, following documents are also required to be prepared at the time of company closure under the Fast Track Exit Scheme:-
- Form STK-8 i.e. Statement of Accounts. (click here to download)
- Form STK-3 i.e. Indemnity Bond. (click here to download)
- Letter of Consent. (click here to download)
Below is the format of STK-4 – Affidavit for the closure of the company. You can download the draft STK-4 in word format from the link provided at the end of this post.
FORM NO. STK-4
[Pursuant to subsection (2) of section 248 read with clause (iii) of sub-rule (3) of Rule 4]
I [Name of Director], Director of M/s [Name of Company], (hereinafter called “the Company”), incorporated on [XX/XX/XXXX] under the Companies Act, 1956 or 2013 having its Registered Office at [Registered Office Address of Company] and having CIN [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] do solemnly affirm and state as under:
1. I [Name of Director], S/o [Father’s Name of Director], holder of DIN [XXXXXXXX] is Director of the company stated above since [XX/XX/XXXX].
2. My present residential address is [Residential Address of Director]. (Copy of documentary evidence duly attested by PCA, PCS)
3. My permanent address is [Residential Address of Director]. (Copy of documentary evidence duly attested by PCA, PCS)
4. The company does not maintain any bank account as on date.
5. The Company M/s [Name of Company] does not have any assets and liabilities as on date.
6. The Company had not commenced business activity after incorporation and has been inoperative for more than past two years because promoters are not looking for any such activity.
7. As on date, the Company does not have any dues towards Income Tax / Sales Tax / Central Excise / Banks and Financial institutions any other Central or State Government Departments / Authorities or any Local Authorities.
I further affirm that
1. No inquiry, technical scrutiny, inspection, or investigation is ordered or pending against the company;
2. No prosecution or any compounding application for any offense under the Act or under any of the other Acts is pending against the company or against the undersigned;
3. The company is neither listed nor delisted for non-compliance of listing agreement;
4. The company is not a company incorporated for charitable purposes under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 or section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956;
5. The company does not have any management disputes or there is no litigation pending with regard to management or shareholding of the company;
6. No order is in operation staying filing of the documents by a court or tribunal or any other competent authority;
7. The company is not prevented from making the applications for strike off as mentioned in section 249 of the Act.
I solemnly state that the contents of this affidavit are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that it conceals nothing and that no part of it is false.
I verify that the contents of this affidavit are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.