Form STK-3 i.e. Indemnity Bond for company closure is required to be provided by every director of the company at the time of closure of the company under the Fast Track Exit Scheme. This indemnity bond is required to printed on stamp paper.
Further, in addition to the Form STK-3 i.e. Indemnity Bond for company closure, following documents are also required to be prepared at the time of company closure under the Fast Track Exit Scheme:-
- Form STK-4 i.e. Affidavit for Closure of Company. (click here to download)
- Form STK-8 i.e. Statement of Accounts. (click here to download)
- Letter of Consent. (click here to download)
Below is the format of STK-3 – Indemnity Bond for the closure of the company. You can download the draft STK-3 in word format from the link provided at the end of this post.
FORM NO. STK-3
[Pursuant to clause (i) of sub-rule (3) of rule 4 of the Companies (Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies) Rules, 2016]
The Registrar of Companies,
[Address of Registrar of Companies]
I, [Name of Director], director of M/s [Name of Company], incorporated on [XX/XX/XXXX] under the Companies Act, 1956/2013, having its Registered Office at [Registered Office Address of Company], do hereby declare that:
1. I [Name of Director], S/o [Father’s Name of Director], am Director of this company.
2. That I have made an affidavit confirming that the company does not have any assets and liabilities as on date.
3. That The Company has been inoperative from the date of its incorporation or The Company commenced business / operations / commercial activity after incorporation but has been inoperative for the past [XX] years, thus the Company is defunct and I request the Registrar of Companies to strike off the name of the Company from the register of companies under Section 248 of the Companies Act, 2013.
I do hereby undertake to indemnify:
a) The claimants for all lawful claims against the company arising in future after the striking off the name of the Company.
b) Any person for any losses that may arise pursuant to striking off the name of the Company.
c) The claimants for all lawful claims and liabilities, which have not come to our notice up to this stage, and if any claim arises or observed even after the name of the Company has been struck off in terms of Section 248 of the Companies Act, 2013.
Name: [Name of Director]
Father’s Name: [Father’s Name of Director]
Address: [Residential Address of Director]
Sample STK – 3 – Indemnity Bond for Closure of Company under the Fast Track Exit Scheme in Word Format.